Offline - Vega Hotel &Convention Center, Moscow, Izmailovskoe sh., 71, 3B.
Online broadcast is available on www.medkarm.ru
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2023
- One day of the embryologist
- Laboratory Management: one day of the embryology team
- PGT: development and testing
- Systemic Menopausal hormone therapy: Balancing between risks
- Androgens for women: fashion trend or evidence-based hardcore?
- Estrogen deficiency in women: non-obvious consequences
- Obstetric "predictions": trust, but check
- Prediction and prevention of "large obstetric syndromes": which is more important - victory or participation?
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2023
- Progesterone wars
- The endometrium is healthy, the embryo is euploid – there are no implants. What to do? Discussion about RIF
- AI in and out of reproduction
- Greetings from ASRM
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2023
- Reproduction: from molecules to organisms
- What unites disorders of spermatogenesis, erectile dysfunction, preeclampsia, thrombophilia and ART failures? Molecular markers that can help in predicting the development of these conditions
- Molecular markers of ejaculate: variability, relationship with reproductive outcomes
- Biotechnology in the service of reproduction
- Regulation of gonadotropin receptors: new horizons in reproductive medicine
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2023
- The embryologist and the patient. Open communication: the key to trust or "swan, crayfish and pike"?
- An absolutely gray area in matters of oncofertility
- ART and cancer
- Complex cases
This is a congress for phisicians and scientists united in the fight against infertility.
Study, understand, comprehend
SPHERES OF OUR INTERESTS
Reproductology and andrology, oncofertility, genetics and epigenetics, fundamental and clinical embryology, cell biology